Project: EQ – Electric Intelligence
- Development and provision of the service landscape for mobile charging of the battery electric and plug-in hybrid vehicle fleet
- Agile development in interdisciplinary teams consisting of back-end, operation and app developers
- High flexibility through cross-location and close cooperation with the customer
- Design and implementation of a secure and globally scalable cloud infrastructure with maximum cost efficiency
- Implementation of back-end services, for example for locating charging stations, starting and stopping charging processes and calculating the costs of a charging process
- Development of Android and iOS libraries as a basis for future apps to address the above mentioned functionalities
- Technologies: Kotlin/Spring Boot, Docker, Azure, Azure DevOps, Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, Kotlin, Swift
- Development period: November 2018 until April 2020
- Developing the global service landscape for the electrical division of Daimler AG
- jambit as holistic digitization partner – everything from a single source: from the cloud solution to the control element
- jambit in a strategic key role providing the decisive building block for electric mobility in practice
- Fast and efficient implementation of requirements and wishes, enabled by really working agile
- 100% enthusiastic stakeholders
Are you looking for competent support for your automotive project?
Get in touch!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Thomas Rottach, Head of Automotive. Just leave him a message via the contact form or contact him directly via LinkedIn.