Top of Mind
At jambit, we think that constant knowledge sharing is essential for both motivated jambitees and great project work. This is why jambit invests so much into knowledge – from knowledge building to sharing up to knowledge management.
Why do we believe this is worthwhile?
- Today's knowledge about technologies, methods and tools will tomorrow be outdated.
- Thanks to current knowledge, new trends are recognized and evaluted early.
- The project business requires a high degree of adaptability and new solutions.
- Not only expertise but also broad knowledge is promoted at jambit. Both bring us forward.
On this page, we present three fields of development for jambit's top of mind culture:
- State-of-the-art technologies in use and the opportunity to try new things.
Possibilities for continuing professional development (CPD)
Learning new things, constant self-improvement, thinking outside the box – and at the same time gaining employability?
We see these things as key factors in employee satisfaction. This is why we deliberately invest in CPD of our jambitees and offer a broad course program. Our jambitees can participate in a course from our own broad portfolio or attend internal or external conferences, lectures, hackathons or workshops.
Of particular importance is knowledge sharing among each other – our jambitees are always happy to help each other. We encourage this exchange of knowledge, for example with CoffeeTalks and Toilet Papers.
Learn more about CPD and knowledge management at jambit!
It has never happened to me that I found so many interesting training options in a company's course catalog and had such problems prioritizing.
Trust and self-responsibility
We are sure that our jambitees themselves know best which (new) technologies, tools or concepts it is worth it to engage with. Therefore and on the basis of mutual trust, we offer the opportunity to book a certain amount of study time on working hours.
Our jambitees can choose form and content independently, but the economic added value for jambit and our customer projects must be given.
Voluntary CPD in Meetups, Communities of Practice (CoP), webinars or at home is incentivized. As a result, relevant knowledge will be gained and extended.
- Employees can train/educate themselves further on their own initiative. This way, you achieve the best learning outcome.
Ecosystem of living knowledge
At jambit, our vibrant knowledge culture starts with constant and transparent corporate communication and continues in our Wiki where all jambitees share their knowledge and experience with each other.
There you will also come across our "Skillfinder", with which the next expert on a particular topic is just one click away.
Searching for "Hard Facts", our library invites you to browse. And who appreciates informal exchange finds a spot as well – and of course always a cup of delicious coffee!
- The jambit skillfinder is stack overflow for real life - just collegial and better!