Becoming a jambitee
Only top-employees can accomplish demanding projects 100% successfully. For many years, our customers have shown their confidence in this strategy. They have entrusted us with ever more and ever larger projects, always oriented at the latest trends. In order to continue our successful course, we are constantly searching for the brightest minds.
It is less important which specific field of study or vocational training you have completed – as long as you can deliver outstanding achievements. We are particularly happy to receive applications from female software architects! Your age and life situation are also secondary if you…
- are always curious and ambitious
- love challenges and react flexibly to changing innovation environments
- think in a networked fashion and do not hesitate to familiarize yourself independently with new technologies and methods
- have successfully completed a relevant education with above-average results, and possibly are also a top-performer in an exceptional hobby
- are communicative and do not hesitate to approach customers and colleagues
- place high demands on yourself
- do not always have to be at the center of attention and consult and support colleagues on your own initiative
Any questions left?
Alexandra Mächtel and Alisha Neuner are responsible for the hand-picked selection and individual development of the jambit staff.
+49 89 45 23 47 - 17