Customer: Audi Business Innovation GmbH
Project: Audi on demand
- Implementation of the premium mobility service Audi on demand as multi-tenant-capable microservice architecture. Components are approx. 30 back end services, a customer web app and a web-based back office tool for administration.
- Development of aligned microservices for the domains User, Booking, Vehicle and Billing-Invoicing-Payment with features like for example:
- Automatic vehicle data readout (e.g. mileage) at the end of each booking
- Implementation of complex booking rules such as vehicle delivery and collection
- Integration of external payment service providers and automatic invoicing
- Development of a plugin-capable admin interface as a single-page web app and implementation of plugins to manage users, vehicles and bookings.
- Technologies used: SpringBoot, Angular, SQL-DBs, RabbitMQ, Redis, ElasticSearch, CloudFoundry, Kubernetes
For years, jambit has been a competent and reliable partner in the development of our mobility platform. With its high level of expertise and the agile mindset of its employees, jambit makes a significant contribution to the project success.
- From prototype to scalable product according to DevOps principles and with 3rd level support
- Successful Migration to multi-tenant microservices
- Successful international rollouts in Asia and Europe (status 2019: 7 countries, approx. 20 locations)
- Implementation in seven distributed Scrum teams from jambit with domain-driven design
- Use of scaled-Scrum methods to improve collaboration between teams