Development of an online customer portal for the insurance company Haftpflichtkasse
Customer: Swiss Life
Project: agile organization, agile development, agile operation
- Introduction of agile methods according to the company's requirements
- Employee training "on the job"
- On-site support by software architects, project managers, Scrum masters and consultants
- Conception and implementation of a reference architecture for further in-house developments
- Implementation of a Microservice Architecture
- Selection and introduction of efficient development tools
- Replacement of old systems without endangering operational safety
- Providing a secure, highly available and scalable application platform
- Support of the entire application lifecycle (DevOps)
- Conversion to Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Introduction of professional deployment and management tools
Together with jambit, we have taken a big step forward and are now well prepared for further challenges of digital transformation.
- Cooperative "leap into cold water"
- Extensive modernization of structures and processes in the company
- Successful introduction and establishment of Scrum in several teams
- Know-how transfer to the customer through cooperation in all functions during planning and implementation
- Independent continuation of the agile work culture and methods by the customer after the end of the project
- 100% enthusiasm among team members and management
Contact us now!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Christian Reiser, Head of Banking & Insurance. Just leave him a message via the contact form.