Integration of the content management system Livingdocs for kicker.de
Customer: Süddeutsche Zeitung
Project: Development of a web-based multi-client capable auction platform
- Development of a multi-client capable auction platform for media portals
- Advertising customers provide products and services in return for advertising volumes
- The daily auctions start with the store's list price which decreases in regular time intervals for a pre-defined price interval (reverse auction)
- The later the end customer buys the product or service, the lower is the price; however, if another user buys it only a second before, it is sold
- Besides the appealing User Interface, the focus is on a scalable and high-performance architecture
- The current price and the selling status are synchronized continuously with the back-end
- Via an admin backend, new products and product variations can be uploaded, statistics about the sale can be accessed and adjustments by single licencees can be made comfortably
- The entire e-commerce process from sales over online payment (immediate transfer or credit card) up to delivery/collection is supported with a certificate by the software
- Technologies: Play, Scala, HTML5, jQuery, Sass
Dear jambitees, thanks a lot for your relentless and great dedication!
- Long-term, test-driven and stable development from the first idea up to the complete auction platform
- Highest customer satisfaction due to agile project management and agile development methods (Scrum)
- Facilitation of the sales procedure by process automation
- Simple administration and great user experience
- Kaufdown is one of the most successful instruments for advertising marketing at Süddeutsche Zeitung
- The success of the platform speaks for itself: Already 7 other German newspaper publishers have licensed the product - with rising tendency!
Contact us now!
* Mandatory field