100% enthusiasm. 100% us. At jambit, we are a team of different personalities. The needs of our jambitees are very important to us. That's why we encourage their individuality in a flexible working environment – professionally and personally. How does this look like in daily business? Find out as Cloud Architect (m/f/d)!
As a Cloud Architect, you take care of development, control and planning of cloud-based systems. You are in close contact with your colleagues and clients and advise them on important issues.
You can choose to work in one of our offices in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Erfurt or remotely.
What you do here:
- You are responsible for the design, architecture and implementation of fail-safe and scalable cloud-based systems
- As part of external projects, you are responsible for migrating cloud services into both new and existing infrastructures
- You accompany the architecture and implementation from development to productive use
- You work closely with development teams and clients and offer an operational perspective
- Depending on your personal interests and skills, you can discover your own tasks and roles
What makes you a good fit:
- You like to advise development teams on best practices
- You enjoy learning new technologies and concepts through challenging projects
- You bring solid knowledge of cloud infrastructure best practices and concepts
- You have good Linux skills and feel confident in at least one scripting or programming language (e.g. Python, Bash, Go)
- You have several years of professional experience working with at least one major cloud service (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- You bring experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, Pulumi or AWS CDK)
- You are familiar with SQL and NoSQL databases and their cloud operation
- You have a broad knowledge of network protocols (e.g. HTTP, DNS) and their practical application
- You have experience with automated deployments of infrastructure and software
What great things you can expect with us:
- Flexible and independent working hours with an overtime account for life
- Distinctive culture of knowledge with annual training days, diverse opportunities for further development and Vertrauenslernzeit
- Broad variety of innovative cross-industry projects for renowned clients
- Individual opportunities and roles to follow your career path according to your own needs and ideas
- Attractive package with X-Office, public transport ticket, job bike offer and much more
- Our special jambit spirit, numerous events, leisure groups at all offices. More about our culture and all the advantages can be found here.
Our recruiting team is responsible for the handpicked selection of jambitees.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at +49 89 45 23 47 - 497.
We look forward to meeting you personally.
jambit is an innovative IT company with offices in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Erfurt, Frankfurt am Main and Yerevan/Armenia. Since 1999 we employ top qualified and highly motivated staff. By using the latest technologies as well as classical and agile methods of software development and project management, we deliver innovative, customized software solutions to our customers.
Our open corporate culture supports us in this - because only enthusiastic employees can also inspire customers! Professional challenges and exciting opportunities for further training play just as important a role for us as the promotion of the jambit spirit and the realization of personal interests.