100% enthusiasm. 100% us. At jambit, we are a team of different personalities. The needs of our jambitees are very important to us. That's why we encourage their individuality in a flexible working environment – professionally and personally.
You are a UX Designer (m/f/d) looking for versatile and individual tasks? Then jambit is the right place for you! In our colorful team you have enough freedom to implement your creative ideas. If you are looking for exciting projects in an agile environment, join our team!
You can choose to work in one of our offices in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Erfurt or remotely.
What you do here:
- You work in a cross-functional team and independently implement projects for our clients.
- You regularly coordinate with all stakeholders and bridge the gap between clients needs and development on a daily basis.
- You accompany our digital projects from first offer, through workshops, creation of mockups and prototypes, to implementation at the client's site.
- You work with existing design systems, skillfully leveraging your experience with service design and digital product design.
- Depending on your personal interests, you discover your own tasks and roles.
What makes you a good fit:
- You hold a university degree in media, communication design, media informatics, human interaction or comparable and have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of user experience.
- You have experience with the design and optimization of complex user interfaces and their validation through usability testing.
- You have professional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and are confident using Sketch and Figma.
- Your consulting, communication, teamwork and enthusiasm skills set you apart.
- You work solution-oriented with your stakeholders in workshops, which are organized and conducted by you.
How to enthuse us in addition:
- You have an understanding of software development.
- You are familiar with agility and Scrum.
- You bring first experience with design systems.
What great things you can expect with us:
- Flexible and independent working hours with an overtime account for life
- Distinctive culture of knowledge with annual training days, diverse opportunities for further development and Vertrauenslernzeit
- Broad variety of innovative cross-industry projects for renowned clients
- Individual opportunities and roles to follow your career path according to your own needs and ideas
- Attractive package with X-Office, public transport ticket, job bike offer and much more
- Our special jambit spirit, numerous events, leisure groups at all offices. More about our culture and all the advantages can be found here.
Our recruiting team is responsible for the handpicked selection of jambitees.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at +49 89 45 23 47 - 497.
We look forward to meeting you personally.
jambit is an innovative IT company with offices in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Erfurt, Frankfurt am Main and Yerevan/Armenia. Since 1999 we employ top qualified and highly motivated staff. By using the latest technologies as well as classical and agile methods of software development and project management, we deliver innovative, customized software solutions to our customers.
Our open corporate culture supports us in this - because only enthusiastic employees can also inspire customers! Professional challenges and exciting opportunities for further training play just as important a role for us as the promotion of the jambit spirit and the realization of personal interests.