You are also welcome to apply at jambit on your own initiative, with your own personal and individual skillset.
Please note that unsolicited applications are only valid for our German offices in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, and Frankfurt and for Yerevan in Armenia. Beyond that, we are unfortunately unable to offer jobs at other locations.
- Demanding project work for renowned customers in a wide range of industries in a future-proof and lively company
- Flexible “Vertrauenslernzeit”, which is kind of an honor system for trust-based studying hours
- Overtime account to track overtime for compensation
- Professional exchange across divisions and locations
- Employee referral program
- Extensive offer of continuing professional development courses including individual trainings
- Diverse events and recreational groups
- Attractive, central offices
Our recruiting team is responsible for the handpicked selection of jambitees.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at +49 89 45 23 47 - 497.
We look forward to meeting you personally.
jambit is an innovative IT company with offices in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Erfurt, Frankfurt am Main and Yerevan/Armenia. Since 1999 we employ top qualified and highly motivated staff. By using the latest technologies as well as classical and agile methods of software development and project management, we deliver innovative, customized software solutions to our customers.
Our open corporate culture supports us in this - because only enthusiastic employees can also inspire customers! Professional challenges and exciting opportunities for further training play just as important a role for us as the promotion of the jambit spirit and the realization of personal interests.