100% enthusiasm. 100% us. At jambit, we are a team of different personalities. The needs of our jambitees are very important to us. That's why we encourage their individuality in a flexible working environment – professionally and personally.
You want to dimension, build, monitor and operate IT system architectures? As a Systems Architect in the DevOps environment at jambit, your tasks are very diverse because the activities come from both areas of development and IT operations. If you are looking for exciting software projects in an agile environment, just apply as Systems Engineer in the DevOps environment and join jambit!
You can choose to work in one of our offices in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Erfurt or remotely.
What you do here:
- In cross-functional teams, you develop the right infrastructure for our demanding software service projects
- You coordinate closely with the software architects and our clients as early as the planning phase, keep an eye on scalability and costs, and you are largely responsible for the implementation of the planned infrastructure
- Depending on your personal interests, you discover your own tasks and roles
What makes you a good fit:
- You have an extensive knowledge of IT systems, basic network systems (e.g. HTTP/S) and their use
- You have a good basic understanding of IT security concepts
- You are enthusiastic and like to exchange ideas with your team and our clients in a goal-oriented manner
- You are interested in new technologies as well as innovative concepts and enjoy to getting familiar with new topics
How to enthuse us in addition:
- You ideally bring knowledge of public cloud systems and/or experience with configuration management (Ansible, Puppet or similar)
- You have several years of experience in dimensioning, building, monitoring and operating IT system architectures as well as in determining performance data and analyzing it
- You are a professional in working with Linux and you have experience in at least one scripting language. You automate recurring tasks with suitable tools
What great things you can expect with us:
- Flexible and independent working hours with an overtime account for life
- Distinctive culture of knowledge with annual training days, diverse opportunities for further development and Vertrauenslernzeit
- Broad variety of innovative cross-industry projects for renowned clients
- Individual opportunities and roles to follow your career path according to your own needs and ideas
- Attractive package with X-Office, public transport ticket, job bike offer and much more
- Our special jambit spirit, numerous events, leisure groups at all offices. More about our culture and all the advantages can be found here.
Our recruiting team is responsible for the handpicked selection of jambitees.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at +49 89 45 23 47 - 497.
We look forward to meeting you personally.
jambit is an innovative IT company with offices in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Erfurt, Frankfurt am Main and Yerevan/Armenia. Since 1999 we employ top qualified and highly motivated staff. By using the latest technologies as well as classical and agile methods of software development and project management, we deliver innovative, customized software solutions to our customers.
Our open corporate culture supports us in this - because only enthusiastic employees can also inspire customers! Professional challenges and exciting opportunities for further training play just as important a role for us as the promotion of the jambit spirit and the realization of personal interests.