Connected to and integrated in an international and interdisciplinary team, you will work remotely for customers from the automotive industry. You will develop sophisticated software and fully realize your potential in terms of code quality, testing, and agile processes. Communication with the team is part of the daily business to implement innovative software projects together.
What makes you a good fit:
- Degree in computer science or comparable qualification
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot, OO design, code refactoring, databases, connecting external interfaces
- Ideally experience in the cloud environment (AWS)
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently in an agile environment across multiple locations
What great things you can expect with us:
- Flexible “Vertrauenslernzeit”, which is kind of an honor system for trust-based studying hours, an overtime account to track overtime for compensation, paid vacation and sick days, and health insurance
- Employee referral program
- Onboarding in Munich incl. mentoring
- Extensive offer of continuing professional development courses incl. individual trainings and German language courses
- Private use of the provided hardware
- More information abour our subsidiary in Yerevan
Our recruiting team is responsible for the handpicked selection of jambitees.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at +49 89 45 23 47 - 497.
We look forward to meeting you personally.
jambit is an innovative IT company with offices in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Erfurt, Frankfurt am Main and Yerevan/Armenia. Since 1999 we employ top qualified and highly motivated staff. By using the latest technologies as well as classical and agile methods of software development and project management, we deliver innovative, customized software solutions to our customers.
Our open corporate culture supports us in this - because only enthusiastic employees can also inspire customers! Professional challenges and exciting opportunities for further training play just as important a role for us as the promotion of the jambit spirit and the realization of personal interests.