100% enthusiasm. 100% us. At jambit, we are a team of different personalities. The needs of our jambitees are very important to us. That's why we encourage their individuality in a flexible working environment – professionally and personally.
As Data Engineer Big Data/Fast Data (m/f/d) at jambit you can work in exciting projects for clients from various industries. Your tasks are as individual and versatile as we are.
You can choose to work in one of our offices in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Erfurt or remotely.
What you do here:
- As part of an agile team, you develop scalable solutions to challenging data processing problems while professionally addressing individual clients needs
- The design, implementation and deployment of complex data processing pipelines is you daily business
- You are able to grasp the structure of complex data, identify the steps required for a use case, and design a suitable technical architecture and data model based on this
What makes you a good fit:
- You are interested in new technologies, motivated, enthusiastic and a real team player
- You bring experience with Java or Scala and functional programming paradigms
- You have experience in at least two of the following three areas:
- Batch and stream processing frameworks, such as Spark, Flink, Kafka Streams, or Akka Streams.
- Databases and search technologies, such as Cassandra, Hive, HBase, Accumulo, or Lucene/Elasticsearch
- Cluster managers, such as Hadoop, Kubernetes, or Mesos
- You are familiar with Agility and Scrum
How to enthuse us in addition:
- You hold a university degree in computer science, comparable subjects or have extensive work experience
- You bring some first experience in the area of Big Data/Fast Data
- Experience with the following topics and technologies is an advantage: Python, SMACK stack, data visualization, data mining, statistics as well as cloud service providers, such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
What great things you can expect with us:
- Flexible and independent working hours with an overtime account for life
- Distinctive culture of knowledge with annual training days, diverse opportunities for further development and Vertrauenslernzeit
- Broad variety of innovative cross-industry projects for renowned clients
- Individual opportunities and roles to follow your career path according to your own needs and ideas
- Attractive package with X-Office, public transport ticket, job bike offer and much more
- Our special jambit spirit, numerous events, leisure groups at all offices. More about our culture and all the advantages can be found here.
Our recruiting team is responsible for the handpicked selection of jambitees.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at +49 89 45 23 47 - 497.
We look forward to meeting you personally.
jambit is an innovative IT company with offices in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Erfurt, Frankfurt am Main and Yerevan/Armenia. Since 1999 we employ top qualified and highly motivated staff. By using the latest technologies as well as classical and agile methods of software development and project management, we deliver innovative, customized software solutions to our customers.
Our open corporate culture supports us in this - because only enthusiastic employees can also inspire customers! Professional challenges and exciting opportunities for further training play just as important a role for us as the promotion of the jambit spirit and the realization of personal interests.