100% enthusiasm. 100% us. At jambit, we are a team of different personalities. The needs of our jambitees are very important to us. That's why we encourage their individuality in a flexible working environment – professionally and personally. How does this look like in daily business? Find out as an Android Developer (m/f/d)!
Are you passionate about mobile app development, want to design outstanding user experiences and think outside the box? Then jambit is the right place for you. We are looking for a motivated Android developer to join our agile teams and develop innovative mobile concepts for our client projects.
You can choose to work in one of our offices in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Erfurt or remotely.
What you do here:
- You work closely with your team and you are responsible for the development, delivery and maintenance of native Android apps
- You are in direct contact with our clients to coordinate requirements
- You work with common programming languages such as Swift and Kotlin or cross-platform technologies like Flutter
- By using automated tests, you ensure that features go live in the desired quality
- You build new CI/CD infrastructure and maintain existing ones
What makes you a good fit:
- You are enthusiastic and like to exchange ideas with your team and clients in a goal-oriented manner
- You like to getting familiar with new topics and enjoy putting them into practice
- You bring a pinch of flexibility and pragmatism
How to enthuse us in addition:
- Excellent software quality, sustainable design and UX are important to you
- You are familiar with common architecture patterns (e.g. MVC, MVVM)
- You bring knowledge in the areas of requirements engineering, use case analysis and Scrum
- You are experienced in using tools in the areas of version management (e.g. git), ticket management (e.g. JIRA), code review (e.g. Bitbucket), CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins) and automated tests
What great things you can expect with us:
- Flexible and independent working hours with an overtime account for life
- Distinctive culture of knowledge with annual training days, diverse opportunities for further development and Vertrauenslernzeit
- Broad variety of innovative cross-industry projects for renowned clients
- Individual opportunities and roles to follow your career path according to your own needs and ideas
- Attractive package with X-Office, public transport ticket, job bike offer and much more
- Our special jambit spirit, numerous events, leisure groups at all offices. More about our culture and all the advantages can be found here.
Our recruiting team is responsible for the handpicked selection of jambitees.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at +49 89 45 23 47 - 497.
We look forward to meeting you personally.
jambit is an innovative IT company with offices in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Erfurt, Frankfurt am Main and Yerevan/Armenia. Since 1999 we employ top qualified and highly motivated staff. By using the latest technologies as well as classical and agile methods of software development and project management, we deliver innovative, customized software solutions to our customers.
Our open corporate culture supports us in this - because only enthusiastic employees can also inspire customers! Professional challenges and exciting opportunities for further training play just as important a role for us as the promotion of the jambit spirit and the realization of personal interests.