Marketing Working Student (f/m/d)
100% enthusiasm. 100% us. At jambit, we are a team of different personalities. The needs of our jambitees are very important to us. That's why we encourage their individuality in a flexible working environment – professionally and personally.
As Marketing Working Student (m/f/d) you support us in content planning and content creation for our internal communication and social media channels. Your tasks are as versatile and individual as we are. You want to enrich our team with your creativity and initiative? Apply now!
You can choose to work from 15 to 20 hours a week in one of our offices in Munich or Leipzig.
What you do here:
- You create content for our internal communication channels
- You develop ideas for the implementation and monitoring of new social media formats and channels
- You create a monthly competitor analysis and a reporting to identify trends
- You support content planning and creation for our social media channels
- You further develop our TikTok strategy and implement it. You record, edit and post TikTok videos with jambitees and measure the success in reports
What makes you a good fit:
- You are studying marketing, communications or a related field
- You have experience with content creation for social media (e.g. TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) and SEO
- You have a good sense for trends and topics in social media and digital marketing
- You are creative, work independently and have the ability to develop and implement innovative ideas
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- You bring experience in the use of common office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
How to enthuse us in addition:
- You have experience in planning and implementing social media campaigns and blogs as well as their reporting
- You can work with Canva or similar tools and have some experience in video editing
What great things you can expect with us:
- Flexible and independent working hours
- Challenging tasks and a variety of options for personal and professional development
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and attractive conditions
- A committed team with strong cohesion – even outside of working hours
- Our special jambit spirit, numerous sporting and social events, leisure groups at all offices. More about our culture and all the advantages.
Our recruiting team is responsible for the handpicked selection of jambitees.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at +49 89 45 23 47 - 497.
We look forward to meeting you personally.
jambit is an innovative IT company with offices in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Erfurt, Frankfurt am Main and Yerevan/Armenia. Since 1999 we employ top qualified and highly motivated staff. By using the latest technologies as well as classical and agile methods of software development and project management, we deliver innovative, customized software solutions to our customers.
Our open corporate culture supports us in this - because only enthusiastic employees can also inspire customers! Professional challenges and exciting opportunities for further training play just as important a role for us as the promotion of the jambit spirit and the realization of personal interests.