Linux Specialist (m/f/d)
100% enthusiasm. 100% us. At jambit, we are a team of different personalities. The needs of our jambitees are very important to us. That's why we encourage their individuality in a flexible working environment – professionally and personally.
As a Linux Specialist (m/f/d) you work independently in changing roles within an agile team.
You can choose to work in one of our offices in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Erfurt or remotely.
What you do here:
- You are organizationally and technically responsible for internal and external projects
- You ensure the smooth operation of complex and high availability systems and respond professionally to individual requests of our clients
- In addition, you continuously improve the internal infrastructure and develop the portfolio of services competently and creatively
What makes you a good fit:
- You have strong communication and teamwork skills and you enjoy working independently in an agile environment
- You bring experience in challenging infrastructure projects
- You have already gained experience in creating and maintaining administrative scripts
- You have very good knowledge in Linux administration
- You bring expertise in networks, routing, VLAN, and firewalls
- You have experience with basic services such as DNS, email, DHCP as well as their management
- You have knowledge in several of the following technologies: Web and application servers (Apache, Tomcat), databases (SQL, NoSQL), virtualization (Mware, XEN).
What great things you can expect with us:
- Flexible and independent working hours with an overtime account for life
- Distinctive culture of knowledge with annual training days, diverse opportunities for further development and Vertrauenslernzeit
- Broad variety of innovative cross-industry projects for renowned clients
- Individual opportunities and roles to follow your career path according to your own needs and ideas
- Attractive package with X-Office, public transport ticket, job bike offer and much more
- Our special jambit spirit, numerous events, leisure groups at all offices. More about our culture and all the advantages can be found here.
Our recruiting team is responsible for the handpicked selection of jambitees.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at +49 89 45 23 47 - 497.
We look forward to meeting you personally.
jambit is an innovative IT company with offices in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Erfurt, Frankfurt am Main and Yerevan/Armenia. Since 1999 we employ top qualified and highly motivated staff. By using the latest technologies as well as classical and agile methods of software development and project management, we deliver innovative, customized software solutions to our customers.
Our open corporate culture supports us in this - because only enthusiastic employees can also inspire customers! Professional challenges and exciting opportunities for further training play just as important a role for us as the promotion of the jambit spirit and the realization of personal interests.