100% enthusiasm. 100% us. At jambit, we are a team of different personalities. The needs of our jambitees are very important to us. That's why we encourage their individuality in a flexible working environment – professionally and personally.
As HR Specialist Employer Branding (m/f/d), you position jambit internally and externally as an attractive employer and draw applicants' attention to us. You are part of our HR team and act as an interface to our marketing team. In close cooperation, you design a wide range of HR marketing measures in the online and offline area and strategically develop our employer brand. Sounds exciting? Find out more now!
This position is available at our office in Munich.
What you do here:
- As part of our HR team, you creatively and innovatively develop further our employer brand. You work closely with our marketing team and act as an interface between these two teams
- You drive strategic employer branding projects and our employer value proposition
- You plan, design and coordinate versatile and target group-specific HR marketing measures and campaigns
- You are responsible for planning, posting, controlling and expanding our social media presence regarding HR topics
- You maintain the "working at jambit" website area and develop it further with SEO-optimized texts
- You research cooperation opportunities, new recruiting channels and formats and support the recruiting team in organizing trade fairs
What makes you a good fit:
- You are passionate about employer branding and HR marketing
- You have perseverance, persuasiveness, hands-on mentality and very strong organizational skills
- You attach great importance to careful, independent work and have comprehensive communication skills
- You bring creative ideas and curiosity for challenging tasks in the HR management of an agile software service provider
- You are enthusiastic about IT topics and social media trends
How to enthuse us in addition:
- You hold a relevant degree with focus on (HR) marketing
- You have already gained some professional experience in (HR) marketing or employer branding
- You bring experience in the field of (university) trade fairs and events
What great things you can expect with us:
- Flexible and independent working hours with an overtime account for life
- Distinctive culture of knowledge with annual training days, diverse opportunities for further development and Vertrauenslernzeit
- Broad variety of innovative cross-industry projects for renowned clients
- Individual opportunities and roles to follow your career path according to your own needs and ideas
- Attractive package with X-Office, public transport ticket, job bike offer and much more
- Our special jambit spirit, numerous events, leisure groups at all offices. More about our culture and all the advantages can be found here.
Our recruiting team is responsible for the handpicked selection of jambitees.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at +49 89 45 23 47 - 497.
We look forward to meeting you personally.
jambit is an innovative IT company with offices in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Erfurt, Frankfurt am Main and Yerevan/Armenia. Since 1999 we employ top qualified and highly motivated staff. By using the latest technologies as well as classical and agile methods of software development and project management, we deliver innovative, customized software solutions to our customers.
Our open corporate culture supports us in this - because only enthusiastic employees can also inspire customers! Professional challenges and exciting opportunities for further training play just as important a role for us as the promotion of the jambit spirit and the realization of personal interests.