Software solutions for autonomous vehicles using artificial intelligence (AI)
Software is playing an increasingly important role in the automotive industry. Meanwhile, software projects are becoming more and more complex and progressive. This development demands clear and functioning strategies, adapted to the high requirements of the solutions. In addition, it requires continuous risk monitoring in the development departments.
These strategies will be discussed and Best Practices exchanged at the Automotive Software Strategies Conference on March 3 and 4, 2020 in Munich. How can such complex software projects be controlled better? How is agile software development compatible with functional safety? And how can startups be successfully integrated into development? These questions will be debated at the ASS Conference of the Süddeutscher Verlag Veranstaltungen GmbH.
A special focus this year is on the topic of autonomous driving. Artificial intelligence (AI) plays a decisive role in this, which will be examined in more detail at the conference:
- Which best practices already exist in the field of AI for autonomous driving?
- What does the future of UI/UX look like for autonomously driving cars?
- What influence does a constantly learning AI have on the quality of the software?
- How do autonomous driving and Open Source fit together?
- How does cyber security affect functional security?
As a long time partner and software service provider for the automotive industry, jambit will of course be present at the conference as well. Our automotive sales managers, Wilhelm Specht and Johannes Niederlöhner, will visit as guests to inform themselves in the many interesting talks and to exchange views with industry representatives about current topics in software development for the automotive sector. Take the chance and talk to our colleagues directly on site or contact them in advance:
The key facts about the Automotive Software Strategies Conference at a glance:
- WHO? Our automotive sales managers Wilhelm Specht and Johannes Niederlöhner
- WHAT? Software solutions for autonomous vehicles using artificial intelligence
- WHEN? Tuesday, 3 March and Wednesday, 4 March 2020
- WHERE? SZ-Tower, Hultschiner Straße 8, 81677 Munich, Germany