Customer: Renault s.a.s.
Project: R&Go Infotainment-App
- Development of an innovative infotainment app for smartphones and tablets (Android/iOS) for the use of various multimedia, navigation, information and smartphone features in the car
- Extension of an entry radio by comprehensive telematics use cases in a straightforward manner
- Integration of web radio and a professional navigation solution
- Realization of a complex Bluetooth interface for data transfer with the car radio, including access to the CAN bus
- Implementation of the Bluetooth interface as an independent library which can also be used by other projects
- Full Tier 1 responsibility, complete requirements engineering and supervision of further suppliers by jambit
- Agile, iterative software development following the scrum method, combined with JIRA and Confluence, in close cooperation with the customer
- State-of-the-art source code repository, code reviews, unit tests, test automation and build automation
The R&GO app is an ingenious and pioneering concept application for the automobile world. This adventure was only possible with a reliable and motivated supplier like jambit. Quality of development and sticking to a schedule are key competences of jambit. It is a great pleasure to work with them.
- Development of an easy-to-use, low-cost alternative to the classical head unit with various functions for the end user
- Successful implementation of project objectives on time, in budget and in high quality
- Very high customer satisfaction and positive feedback from the Renault top management
- Successful positioning in the market, supported by trade-fair presentations and very positive feedback by the international press
- Honoring of the project at the Paris Motor Show with the «Coup de coeur de la bonne idée mobile»